Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

A lot's been said already on so many different fronts to thank the armed forces personnel who put their lives & safety on the line for us. Screw the talk... here's the action.

For any US armed forces veteran who comes to train with Kettlebells Los Angeles's Sunday beach class, you will train for the month of July as my honored guests.

For any first responders, you will also train as my guests for the month of July.

For any active duty personnel, you are also welcome to train as my guests for the month of July.
I ask only that you show any of the instructional staff some identification or discharge papers, so that we may properly honor you.

America owes you. Kettlebells Los Angeles would like to do a little something to pay you back.

With respect & gratitude,
Dr. Mark Cheng, RKC II

2 comments:

Royce said...

Damn! Very cool man.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Royce. I live near a Veterans Administration Hospital in L.A., and every day, I see guys whose lives were dramatically changed by the sacrifices they made. I have friends who are cops and have all kinds of aches and pains because of a perp they had to struggle with.

I'm glad to have a chance to give something back to these people. And hopefully, I can inspire more people out there to follow my lead.